outfit

The corduroy jacket

6:55 PMZosia

You guys, I'm in denial about about summer ending. Time is flying and I'm honestly not ready for those autumn outfits. I mean, it's almost time to say goodbye to bare legs and sunglasses... So I guess I don't have to explain why this outfit post might look kind of cold for the time of the year. The thing is, I've bought this faux leather skirt during my citytrip to Barcelona this summer and now I realized that it won't look great with black stockings. My solution? Wear it as long as possible until I'm so sick of it that I don't want to see it until next summer. Sounds like a plan, right?

But I actually wanted to talk about this grey corduroy jacket that I've bought on sale at Pull&Bear.  My mom immediately told me she used to wear a similar one when she was young. Too bad our mothers don't keep all of their clothes... 


Have a nice Sunday!

Jacket Pull&Bear
Top Zara
Skirt Zara
Socks COS
Sneakers Reebok Club C85



You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form