featured outfit

Rusty casual

6:52 PMZosia

Have you ever heard about the brand Monki? It's a brand that also belongs to the H&M group and it's one of my personal favorites. Why? Their collections have a real strong street style and vintage vibe with a fun twist. Sounds great, right?! Sadly enough they haven't opened a store in Belgium yet. I'm hearing you think "But you can shop online, don't you?". Good point, there's only one tiny problem: I"m 1m60 and I can't predict if clothes are going to fit or not. 

A couple of months ago I went on a citytrip to Paris and could go and knock myself out at the Monki store. You should have seen how many items I wanted to try on, I just couldn't hold them anymore. After a long fitting room session -and a lot of patience from my friends- I decided to take this outfit back to Belgium as a souvenir. This pinstriped white denim jacket is such a great piece! I actually just bought the trousers because it was a great match with the jacket. Oh and by the way: Did you notice something different? Hint hint... I went for curtain bangs, a subtle new haircut. 

What do you guys think about this outfit? Have you ever been to Monki?

Jacket and trousers Monki
Sneakers New Balance crt300
T-shirt H&M
Earrings Primark








You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form